The world of a child is pure magic! We can savor this magic as we interact with children by encouraging play, connection with nature, empathy, self-love, increased self-esteem, positivity, and emotional awareness.
This training is open to anyone looking to bring yoga to children. (Not limited only to yoga teachers!) Learn basic techniques of teaching kids yoga in schools, studios, at home, and countless other possibilities.
- In this training, there will be:
• LOTS of laughter and fun
• A first edition Wild Life Yoga manual complete with five hour-long lesson plans and an activity/pose index
• Learning and teaching with the 7 different learning styles: visual, aural, verbal, physical, logical, social, and solitary
• Methods and practices for teaching yoga in schools and to a variety of populations including families and those with special needs
• Tools for structuring your own kid’s yoga lesson plan including:
- Poses relative to age and ability
- Creative breath exercises
- Intuitive movement
- Stories illustrated with yoga poses
- Partner and group poses
- Recommended energy flow and activity lengths in a typical class
For yoga teachers – receive 6 Continuing Education credit hours through Yoga Alliance!
Come have a good time exploring your own inner child, as you learn creative methods to teach and connect with children through yoga.
“Anyone who does anything to help a child is a hero to me.”
– Mr. Fred Rogers