welcome to your easiest adventure yet!
As your plane lands in Phuket, Thailand, a driver will be there with a piece of paper that has your name on it. We have taken care of every little detail to give you the opportunity to explore, be present, and adventure your little heart out. Everything has already been arranged: all meals, adventures, lodging, and transportation — up to the moment you board your plane to return home at the end of the week!
This page will be updated as we get closer/if things change regarding entry requirements etc. This is also where we’ll post our itinerary of adventures! Please contact me if you have any questions whatsoever!
Activities and Excursions
- Island Hopping on Longtail Boats
- Kayaking through the Mangrove Trees
- Night Markets in Krabi Town
- Swimming in the Emerald Pools
- Visit Wat Kaew Korawaram Temple
- Hike Tiger Cave Temple
- Day Trips to Railay Beach (Options to Rock Climb)
The Retreat Center
- Bananas Bungalow is like a little heaven here on Earth. Ollie, our German host, has been running this little center for 30 years. If you end up coming back to Thailand for anything, it will be for him.
- Bananas is located in Tha Lane Bay, outside of Krabi Town on a quiet road. This waterfront property changes significantly throughout the day as the tides change. Giant mangrove trees surround the dock, providing the perfect place for monkeys to play. When the tide is low, you can walk quite a ways on the sand, looking for starfish, crabs, and other fun treasures.
- The entire property is outfitted with wifi, but it’s also the perfect place to disconnect, recharge, and regroup
- This place is magic. We will treat it as such. You’ll love what this remote bungalow has to offer.
- all toilets have bidets, but if TP is your thing bring a roll — and all TP goes in the waste basket next to the toilet!
☐ bug spray
☐ swimming suits
☐ shoes/sandals that can get wet
☐ comfy travel clothes
☐ day bag/backpack
☐ water bottle
☐ light jacket
☐ type B plug adapter
☐ passport (valid at least 6 months beyond the date exiting the US)
☐ scarf to cover shoulders at the temples
☐ towel or sarong for the beach
make sure to have any medicine you need! and anything else that could help make your travels more enjoyable. add a travel notice to your credit card so you can withdraw cash at an ATM in town for extra snacks, souvenirs, or drinks.
- waterfront bungalow accommodations
- transportation to & from the airport
- all delicious & fresh Thai meals
- daily excursions including: long tail boat rides, snorkeling, hiking to secret -beaches, exploring natural pools, kayaking through the mangroves, cultural –experiences and more!
- You’ll need to purchase round-trip tickets from the airport of your choice to Phuket, Thailand (HKT) that arrives by early afternoon on Saturday, October 22. For example, most flights from SLC, Utah that leave on Thursday, October 20 arrive on Saturday, October 22
- Return Date: please select your return flight for Saturday, October 29, preferably sometime after 11am
- When you arrive in Phuket on October 22, a driver with your name on a sign will be waiting outside the airport for you to take you on a beautiful 2 hour drive to our retreat center, which is outside Krabi Town in Tha Lane Bay
- We will gather your flight information as soon as you have it, to arrange drivers etc
- To enter Thailand, US Citizens must have proof of full vaccination, OR a negative RT-PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure
- No test is required upon re-entry into the United States
Hailey and Jocelyn
We both had never climbed and were a little nervous. The retreat group cheered us on and we made both made it to the top of our route. Climbing at Railey Beach was something we’d never had experienced
without joining the adventure retreat!
I loved showing up on this retreat, knowing that I could trust all the details to Brittany, and have a unique, magical adventure without any of the stress and the hard work of planning a trip. We experienced the rich Thai culture and landscape all while staying outside of crowded touristy centers in our own private stretch of beach hidden in the mangrove trees. We enjoyed bustling night markets, sparkling blue waters, picturesque longboats between rocky islands, thick jungle with clear spring pools, mystical kayaking routes, sparkling night swims, and majestic temples.
This trip was so amazing! We didn’t have to plan anything which meant we could really relax and enjoy the magic of the whole week!
I loved the Tiger Cave Temple. Climbing 1,267 stairs was well worth the view. It seemed we were floating above the clouds. The sunset lighting the Buddha. Absolutely spectacular!
If you want to be on a continuous secret mission of adventure with other like-minded souls, take a retreat with Brittany. I have never been more carefree on a trip while having the time of my life.
Turquoise waters during the day while on long tail boats while looking at jaw dropping mountains & splashing in glittering water that’ll make you want to laugh & cry during the night. Thailand is definitely a vibe.
My favorite part of the retreat was the Klong Thom Hot Springs! Just as we emerged from the bamboo forest a cooling rain started to pour down. Surrounded by rain we soaked in natural hot springs fed by
waterfalls. So surreal and magical! One of those moments you’ll never forget.
Thailand was magic! I absolutely loved the variety of adventures we got to go on. The stunning beaches and scenery were my absolute favorite.
Thailand was magical! From hiking through jungles to swimming in emerald pools to traveling by long-tail boats, it was so many of my dreams come true. We got to see places that I only ever thought I’d
experience by looking at my calendars! Though extremely hard to pick, I think my favorite thing was kayaking through a mangrove forest next to cave-like cliffs that were some of the most majestic things I’d ever seen!
Thailand was a dream. Dreams come true! Swimming under the new moon with the glow of bioluminescent plankton engulfing the body is pure magic. Exploring hot springs and depths of the jungle was connective medicine for the soul. I feel incredibly grateful for the experience and connections built.